Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sigh, Gotta love Starbucks!

I finally had a nice, relaxing morning in Starbucks today. It was definitely needed. I know I had a ton of things to do around the house, but "me" time was crucial. I got a lot of my latest book read--The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Tough I'm finally to the review book! It's an interesting series, a lot deeper than I had originally thought when I read the first one.

Grandparents day today at school, wow that was crazy. Grace had nana and papa in the morning and Logan had them in the afternoon.

Lost was definitely awesome last night. Wow, lots of "meat" for the first show of the season, I am glad they didn't just give us fluffy filler. The new show Invasion wasn't too bad. I'm reserving judgment for awhile until I figure out what's going on. But it seems good and creepy though.

Gotta go work on the laundry, my leisure time is over.

No comments: