Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Just a couple of minutes...

I have just a couple of minutes before I have to go pick up Logan. I have had another day of feeling like I was walking through sticky mud. My internet wasn't even working this morning, so I can't even blame it on that wasting my time. Just taking forever to get places and then even longer to get things done.

Still reading my RT books. I finished the long one today, now I'm onto the shorter series ones. I am going to really try to plow through a couple each day so I can get all of my reviews done before the weekend (yeah, right)

New review posted:
Marley & Me If you have any interest in stories involving dogs, this is the true story of "the world's worst dog" It is wonderful and I rank it as one of my favorite reads this year so far.

Ok, off to get Logan!

No comments: