Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Frustrating Day

I feel like I am just constantly spinning my wheels. Today has just been a long series of frustrations, but I am not sure why.

Went to the beach this past weekend. It was a nice time, especially on Saturday. Took a boat trip in the bay/ocean and got to see a grey whale fairly close. Great experience. Didn't much care for the beach house clean up day, but that's life I guess.

I am so behind on my reading. I try to read as much as I can but I dont' know why I'm so slow. Part is because I have so many other things on my plate. I need to get into a routine, I know. Today, for example, I wasted a half hour because the kids weren't where they said they were going to be, and I had to search all over the neighborhood for them. Needless to say they are now both grounded.

LeeRoy had a meeting tonight, so I had to take Logan to gymnastics. Not horrible, but one more thing to have to go to and do. Hopefully when I am finished with all of these appointments (I had an eye appt this morning, Logan has one on Thurs, Grace has a Dr appt on Monday, and then nothing until I have a Dr. appt late next month) things will start to get a little more routine. I even had Grace go to day care yesterday so I could work on my Bible study, but I still felt like I was walking through mud trying to get anything done.

I'm reading The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real by Neta Jackson. The last one before the review copy. I have got to get moving. It's time for the RT books again, sigh. At least I can wait until Sunday to start those.

We're going to see The Lion King in Portland on Saturday. It should be fun, I hope the kids are old enough for it. Oh well if they're not!

Gotta go get the kids out of the shower so I can watch the Big Brother finale in a bit!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

-walking through mud to get things done- that is exactly how i feel a good bit of the time!
I hope things have eased up.