Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday happenings

I think I'm finally getting with the swing of things, but I'm realizing that, even with both kids in school all morning, I have less free time than I had last year. If I have to listen to Grace complain any more about being bored and not having anything to do I think I'll go crazy. Tomorrow she's got a friend coming over, that should be nice.

I'm pretty much ready for my Bible study tomorrow. I have the class outline typed up and my notes typed up for at least tomorrow's lesson. Probably more than that since we have a lot of housekeeping things that will most likely be going on.

Currently reading The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down by Neta Jackson. I have the fourth book in the series to review and I've only read the first one, so I'm doing a quick catch-up. Because, wouldn't you know, I have the middle two on my tbr piles!

I need to get busy cleaning the kitchen and making more appointments. Like always, it never ends!

1 comment:

The Sampler Girl said...

Hey Melissa!
Hope Grace and her playdate give you a breather tomorrow. I LOVE playdates...they make life easier, don't they? ha!
Tanya