Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bread and Wishes

I love my "just for dinner" bread machine! It is so wonderful! It only takes 45 minutes, and has the perfect sized loaf of bread for each of us to have one slice for dinner. I used to have a full sized machine, and I would eat so much bread--too much! This one is fantastic. Check it out:
Just For Dinner Breadmaker

Here are a couple of my latest additions to my Amazon Wish List:
Facing the Future CD by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole--This guy has (had, sadly, he has passed away) the most beautiful, haunting voice. If you're familiar with the "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" version played on ER or in Finding Forrester, that's IZ. My dad made me a copy of his CD, but I want one of my own.

The Cloud Chamber Joyce Maynard's latest.

Babyland by Holly Chamberlain Chick lit with a baby

Fame by Karen Kingsbury--The first book in the Firstborn series, which has some of the continuing characters from the Redemption series

Forever Odd by Dean Koontz --Odd Thomas was a great read, I can't wait to read more about him!

The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real by Neta Jackson--Third in the series, the fourth is due out in October

The Ballroom on Magnolia Street by Sharon Owens I loved The Tea Shop on Mulberry Street, it was like a Maeve Binchy book. I am really looking forward to her next one.

That's all for now!

No comments: