Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Tuesday Report

Have another review posted:

See Isabelle Run at Curled Up With a Good Book

Had Bible study this morning, more in the Beth Moore book. We're on the last chapter. Tomorrow I am teaching Bible study, we're doing Bad Girls of the Bible and I'm teaching "The Sinful Woman"

Ladies Night of Fellowship is tonight for church. Tonight it's at an ice cream parlor, should be lots of fun. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

The kids are outside playing with the neighbors. They tired out of riding bikes around the loop, now Logan is playing kickball and Grace is playing stuffed animals (with a 13 year old, go figure that) I was out there for an hour, was able to finish up my book. Have moved along to Schooling Carmen by Kathleen Cross. It looks like chick lit with a message. I only have a day or so before I have to get started on my Romantic Times books, so I am squeezing in one more before then.

I think we're having French Toast for dinner tonight. Last night we had chicken, mushroom, and asparagus stir fry with brown rice. It was actually very good, even though it sounds too healthy to taste good.

Back to my book before I have to work on dinner.

No comments: