Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Moving through the Books!

I've picked up speed on my reading a little, hoping the trend will continue. I got my package from Romantic Times a couple of days ago and I'm going to be reviewing the new Love Inspired Suspense line, which adds two more books to the mix each month. On the months there is a Steeple Hill Café book (like this one) that means I have eight books. My deadline is May 9, fortunately, rather than May 2 (it's usually the first Monday of the month) so at least I have a little more time. I need to start by mid-next week to make sure I'm done on time though.

I finished The Baker's Apprentice yesterday and zoomed my way through Alone by Lisa Gardner last night. It was exciting and engrossing, I had to keep reading to see what would happen.

Started on Brides O'The Emerald Isle today. Should finish it up today also. I'm going to kick the kids outside in a little bit (it's really nice out today, the rain has finally stopped for a few days!) and I'll take my book out to read while they play.

Finished writing up a lot of reviews yesterday too, now I'm only two behind (counting the book I finished yesterday)

Had Bible study this morning. We're almost finished with A Heart Like His The video today was spectacular. I have to say that most of them are. Beth Moore is a truly blessed and gifted woman. She can communicate the truths of God like no other woman I have ever encountered. This is my third study of hers I've done and I've learned and grown so much with all of them.

Tonight for dinner we're having turkey bratwurst on the grill. Continuing my celebration of the great weather!

No comments: